Do you or someone you know suffer from IgA Nephropathy? If so, you're not alone. This chronic kidney disease affects millions of people worldwide and can have a significant impact on their quality of life. Fortunately, there is hope! The IgA Nephropathy Foundation is here to provide support, education, and resources for those affected by this condition and help efforts to find a cure for the disease.
About the IgA Nephropathy Foundation
The IgA Nephropathy Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of those affected by IgA nephropathy, also known as Berger's disease. We are committed to funding research to find a cure for this disease while also providing support and resources for patients and their families. Our vision was to create an organization that would fund much-needed research into this little-known disease while also offering support to patients and families. Today, the Foundation has grown into a leading force in the fight against IgA nephropathy, with a network of patients, caregivers, and medical professionals dedicated to making a difference.
The Foundation's Mission
The Foundation's mission is to improve the lives of those affected by IgA Nephropathy through education, support, and research. We are committed to providing accurate and up-to-date information about IgA Nephropathy, offering emotional support to patients and families, and funding promising research into new treatments and a cure for this disease.
The Foundation's Programs
The Foundation strives to support medical research that will lead to new treatments and a cure for IgA Nephropathy, as well as to provide education and support services for patients and their families. The Foundation's programs include:
- Funding medical research grants
- Providing educational materials
- Hosting patient and family conferences
- Offering one-on-one support services
How You Can Help
There are many ways to help support the IgA Nephropathy Foundation and our cause. Here are some ideas:
- Make a donation. Any amount helps us further our mission to support research and patient education for those affected by IgA nephropathy.
- Spread the word. Help us raise awareness of IgA nephropathy by sharing our website and social media posts with your friends and family.
- Get involved. Join one of our committees or volunteer at one of our events. We welcome any help in furthering our cause!